Cultivate Your Inner Wealth
Everyone aspires to lasting happiness free from all suffering. Living in a complex and constantly changing society generates confusion and dissatisfaction. For twenty-five centuries, the Buddha’s teachings have invited us to cultivate our inner wealth by developing kindness and discernment.
Even today, the values conveyed by Buddhism lead us to better express our humanity by taking care of ourselves, others, and the world. Through the three aspects of practice–study, meditation and daily practice–we become more aware of how we perceive our environment and our true nature.
The programme of Dhagpo Möhra ranges from the traditional teachings of Buddha Shakyamuni, to the commentaries of enlightened masters, to courses in which the skilful handling of thoughts and emotions in daily life is directly addressed and practised. All course contents are based on the tradition of the Karma Kagyu school.
Choosing a Course
How can we identify the teachings that correspond to our needs in Dhagpo’s rich and varied program? To help us orient ourselves, the courses are divided into three areas: Discovery, Instituteand Meditation.
Access New Resources
- Exploration allows us to value the Buddha’s teaching and its timeless message, the centre and the opportunities it offers, and–progressively–our own value or inner wealth.
- Resources allow us to access the means that help us face the challenges of everyday life, to live with awareness, and to better understand our functioning and our relationships with others.
- Introduction allows us to discover the essential notions of Buddhism and prepare for the Institute and Meditation courses.
Deepen Your Understanding
Studying the essential notions and fundamental texts of Buddhism allows us to
- acquire knowledge that changes our vision of ourselves and our environment.
- give direction to our meditation and our daily life.
- know what to cultivate and what to give up in order to progress on the path.
Calming and Clarifying the Mind
Associated with key notions of Buddhism, meditation allows you to
- become familiar with relaxation and awareness useful to daily life.
- cultivate an inner view and train oneself to remain in the natural state of mind, free of agitation.
- unveil a deep, experiential knowledge of our true nature and that of the world of appearances.
Especially for people around the local area, we are offering monthly evening lectures, in which we summarize different points of the practice of the Buddhist teachings and present their application for everyday life. Participation in these evenings is free of charge.
There are traditional Tibetan-Buddhist meditations every day,
which everyone is most welcome to join.
- 07:00 – Green Tara Puja
- 12:00 – Heart Sutra
- 17:30 – Mahakala Puja
- 20:00 – Chenrezig Puja